Welcome to October we have flown thru this 2015 already! We wanted thanks our customers for continued support over these past 19 months and we are looking to expand with offering more services. One new addition to Beaute Mark Beauty is the opening of the Quick Hair Therapy Salon. Come experience this full service hair experience starting October 24, 2015 with a Grand Opening Celebration Free Food, LIVE DJ, and Giveaways! We are excited and you should be too! Come visit us at the store
Back in day there was a simple routine for guys when it came to their daily routine...But after running the beauty supply store for short time that is surely a thing of past. The male' have requested so may items that I would never thought of...the #1 requested item was Body Oils! Who would have ever thought that would be on the top of the list. Other items that requested items was razor replacement blades, wave pomade, and razor bump treatments. We have all the requested items in stock, which that guys appreciated. If you are the Charlotte NC area, bring your favorite guy by Beaute Mark Beauty Supply at 8906 Bellhaven Blvd, Charlotte, NC 28214, conveniently located between Hwy 16-Brookshire Blvd and Mt Holly Huntersville Rd.
Now hiring Part-time Sales Associates. Days and Weekends Hours are available only 1 year retail experience is needed Send resumes to Sales@beautemarkbeauty.com or come to apply in person at 8906 Bellhaven Blvd, Charlotte, NC 28214 Monday thru Friday from 5-7pm.
The Beaute' Mark Sales Consultant position has primary responsibility for customer satisfaction, generating sales, housekeeping, merchandising, POS operations and loss prevention, in adherence with all company/store standards.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
* Has previous retail or customer service experience, preferably in a selling environment
* Demonstrates success in selling. Uses selling techniques, such as add-on sales, to enhance salesmanship and reach store and individual sales goals
* Is proficient in the basic skills of store operations: execution of register transactions; and equipment maintenance.
*This requires constant standing at the register and equipment as well as occasional
squatting and kneeling
* Participate in store activities of stocking, processing incoming and outgoing merchandise shipments
* This position requires constant standing and walking, occasional squatting and kneeling,
Welcome you to our journey in beauty we will update our readers on the last treads and current style topics...Stay tuned!